Saffola Total-Pro Heart Conscious Edible Oil, 1 L (Pouch) (Pack of 3)- Free Saffola Masala Oats!
- Free Saffola Masala Oats 38 gm
- Saffola Total works on 8 bio markers of heart health, thereby helping you in your efforts towards heart health.
- Helps in increasing good cholesterol, reducing bad cholesterol & helps manage other indicators of heart health like triglycerides & VLDL.
- Saffola Total is boosted with anti-oxidant power that helps fight free radicals.
- Created with LOSORB Technology that results in upto 31%* less oil absorption in food as compared to other commonly consumed cooking oils.
Best Before 8 month from the date of manufacture.
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 business days.
When your family’s heart health is your priority, we know that you’re willing to take additional efforts to protect them from heart related effects like cholesterol. While you take care of yourself with heart healthy efforts, ensure that your oil works hard as well! Choose Saffola Total cooking oil, a premium blend that works on 8 bio markers of heart health thereby helping you in your efforts towards heart health!
Daily consumption of Saffola Blended Edible Vegetable Oil as part of a balanced diet with regular physical activity can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Blended Oils offers a convenient way of getting the nutritional benefit of 2 oils in one to help take better care of your heart.
From the Manufacturer
About the Brand:
At Saffola, we understand that each one of you have your own way in which you blend health into your lifestyle. We encourage and applaud your actions to discover your own ways of being fit & heart- healthy, so that health becomes not only a journey, but a sustainable part of your life.
(*Basis frying studies on potato, 2018)
|Product Brand||Saffola Oils|
|Net Qty||3 L|
|Ingredients||Physically Refined Rice Bran Oil & Refined Safflower (Kardi) Seed Oil. Contains Permitted Antioxidants [307, 304, 319, 330] And Anti Foaming Agent INS [900a]. Free From Argemone Oil. Fortified With Vitamins A And D.|